How to Create a 3-Day Pet Sitting Workweek Recording
(Contains 1 mp3 recording delivered immediately to your email)
This recording will truly change your life by profoundly transforming the way you relate to your work and your pet sitting schedule! You will come away excited and ready to create a work schedule that is beyond your wildest dreams (while being firmly rooted in reality).
Most pet sitters think that they have to work long and hard hours to create a successful and profitable business. If you are one of them you are not alone.
Kristin Morrison, founder of the Six-Figure Pet Sitting Academy thought that she had to work countless hours to make a lot of money until the year she began running her business in a completely different way.
In one year she began transforming her relationship with her business and the way she ran her business. To her surprise and amazement her profits began to rise even though she was working much, much less. It didn’t make sense at first (in fact it blew her mind a bit) but then it completely made sense.
In less than one year, Coach Kristin went from working 12–14 hours a day, 7 days a week to working three 8-hour days a week!
If you have an established business and responsible staff members that you trust, you can too.
All it takes is some out-of-the box thinking and a willingness to try some new ways of running your company. Kristin will outline how you create the schedule that works for you in this recording.
Whether you want to take one day off a week, weekends off, or create a 3-day workweek like Kristin created, it’s up to you. Kristin will tell you how to do it and outline the step-by-step method necessary to create time off.
In this potent and ground-breaking recording you will discover:
- Kristin’s twelve-point checklist to help you easily go from a 7-day to 5-day to a 3-day workweek
- The #1 habit you need to develop in order to create more time
- What exactly needs to be in place before creating a 3-day schedule
- Why taking even one day off a week will help your profits soar!
- 7 steps that will instantly help you work less in your pet sitting business
- How to get your staff on board to create your dream schedule
- 4 client issues that get in the way of working less and what to do about them
- How to remove the leash that keeps you tied to your business
- Discover what is needed to have freedom as a business owner
- 5 secrets to easily move you from ‘worker’ to owner/manager
- What it REALLY takes to make more money while working fewer hours
- AND much, much MORE!
This recording is over an hour in length and will be emailed to you in mp3 format and is available for immediate download and immediate listening on your computer NOW. You can also burn this mp3 recording onto a CD so you can listen and learn while you are driving to a pet sitting or dog walking job.