Getting to YES: Sales Success Tips for Pet Sitters Recording
(Contains 1 mp3 recording delivered immediately to your email)
It can often be challenging to toot our horn when it comes to our pet sitting business.
But here’s the thing. You could have your business phone ringing off the hook with new client calls but if you don’t know how to SELL your pet sitting service to potential clients you simply won’t be successful in business.
Many pet sitters provide a great service but when they try to talk about why a client should use their company they often get tongue-tied. Or they don’t talk about the value of their pet sitting company with a potential client at all. Instead they simply quote rates and attempt to set up a client interview. These actions may land you the job. Maybe.
But taking ‘maybe’ actions isn’t a powerful way to do business. Don’t you want to close the deal most, if not all, of the time?
Being a successful seller of your pet sitting and dog walking service does not need to involve hard sales tactics. In fact it really shouldn’t. The hard sell will turn clients off, rather than on, to your pet sitting service.
There are specific steps you can take to becoming a master at selling your service to clients. Believe it or not, selling can be easy, fun and natural when you know how to do it.
This recording will show you how to become an empowered seller of your pet sitting business.
By listening to this recording you will learn:
- What needs to be established with your client before you can sell
- What contributes most to selling your service and why
- The #1 mistake pet sitters often make when trying to sell
- The top concern for pet owners and how you can address that need
- How to sell your service easily and effortlessly to potential clients
- What one word is needed in order to effectively sell your service
- The importance of tracking leads and how to do it effectively
You will come away with:
- A feeling of confidence in selling your pet sitting service
- The ability to set clear objectives for each pet sitting client call
- How to confidently ‘sell; your staff to potential clients
- A clear knowing of what works and what doesn’t when it comes to selling
- Knowing what compels your clients to say YES
- And more!
This recording is nearly an hour in length and will be emailed to you in mp3 format and is available for immediate download and immediate listening on your computer NOW. You can also burn this mp3 recording onto a CD so you can listen and learn while you are driving to a pet sitting or dog walking job. Order the Getting to YES: Sales Success Tips for Pet Sitters Recording and get started on creating success in your business right today!